Hair extentions micro

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beth1967

Reaction score
Where can i find very good hair extentions with micro rings. Ash blondle so much info on here not sure were to look. Just do not want matting. There is so much on line but how do you really know ???? Any help would be great. I andfriend (with experience but not here yet)want to do my daughter hair in a few months just wanted to have the hair here and ready.

Hi Beth.
There are many operators on here that can perform many different methods of hair extensions.
If your looking for a micro ring method im sure soon someone will put up their hand soon or guide you in the right direction.
Its vital that the person has a great history and returning customer base of happy customers. I would be asking to see a portfolio and get a few installed to asses the comfort and the quality of the hair.
Experience is everything. ESPECIALLY if your seeking quality.

Hi, i can reccommend lush us uk,
theyre hair is fab, ive used it lots,and there customer service is brilliant, sam(the owner) is very helpful : )
ive used all of theyre products, delivery is very fast,and packaging is also very good,
theyre silicone lined micro-rings are especially gentle on hair : )

Kate x

Hi, i can reccommend lush us uk,
theyre hair is fab, ive used it lots,and there customer service is brilliant, sam(the owner) is very helpful : )
ive used all of theyre products, delivery is very fast,and packaging is also very good,
theyre silicone lined micro-rings are especially gentle on hair : )

Kate x

Hi I second everything kate said about lush us they stuff is fab but would also add rachel the co owner is also really lovely lol

Also please make sure the person fitting them if fully trained and insured to fit micro ring extensions
Hth's
Deb
X x x x
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back