Hair loss

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beth1967

Reaction score
Ok I have never come cross this before and is a bit of a story. I have had this client for many years who now lives seniors lodge. This lady HAD lots of hair LOTS. She had had problems was in and out of the hospital(YES meds do not know what) she was actully on too many and wrong ones she was a mess. She has been out for 2 months and doing real good. BUT i did notice her hair first coming out, when I combed it after shampoo, not alot but enough that I noticed and told her to talk to her doctor. Well she didn't. Everytime I did her every 2 weeks more hair and in the sink too. Now I did not do her for 3 weeks and just did when I put the water to her head I almost died, she may have 1/4 left one her head and if keep up ,in the new year i bet she will have nothing. (I did go to the managment to tell them to get her family in )She is on something now but do not ask. What is was on was so strong she does not remember the 4 months in the hospital. So i think it the meds is it is what she is on know and can not come off....is there any hope for her?

You are right it is because of meds, this is the side effect of some of the meds and therapies after some time you will lose hair.

Hi, I just seen her yesterday, still lossing hair:cry: she wanted her hair permed?? Doc said ok:eek: while I didn't gave her roller set. Meds are for parkensons. But I also know she is stressed and sufferes from anxtiety so all link together. I did notice new growth in front so that is a good sign. I just wondering if it is ever going to slow down or get new hair. Cause if it keeps going she will be bald in the new year.

Latest posts

Back