Hair planet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mercedeszelah

Reaction score
Hey geeks
Just wondering who uses hair planet extensions? How you rate them? And how do they compare to lush us? I'm having a few problems at the mo with my supplier

I personally think they are very similar I swapped from Lushus to hair planet for some of my clients. Fitted a few sets of platinum blonde aswell n even that is lovely

O really that's good to know :) here is some hair from my current supplier one pack is a completely different colour! It also had loads of black hair strand in all the packs!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336124488.543278.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336124488.543278.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 197
Send it back and they'll replace it! :)

I had this problem with Lush Us, a client would be matched to one colour then when she came for her new hair I would order the same (matched from same colour ring) and it would come back a few shades out. It's alright to say send it back for replacement but what do you as them to replace it with? Do you chance it and ask for same hoping it was just an off batch or do you try the shade lighter/darker? I had this around half a dozen times, sending hair back and forth. I lost one client and for another two I had to order the hair from somewhere else out my own pocket and ask LU for a refund - two weeks later no refund so I phone back and get a completely patronising person on the other end of the phone - no apology for the constant mess ups, no reassurance it wouldn't happen again..... best to avoid from now on! I haven't ordered from them since!

ive been using hair planet there service is good and i havent had any problems with the hair yet - i keep looking at lush us and didnt know weather to swop to them or not but for now ill stick with hair planet x

hair planet are excellent value
i think the price puts people off trying them but i think their prices are low because they dont have people manning the phones etc, everything is done via the internet
i think their hair is on par with the likes of foxy and they have a good range of colours

That's why I was worried as the price seems to good to be true :) think I will get a colour ring. How many packs of 0.8g do you use per head?

I only have used the 0.8g and for an average full head 8 packs is more than enough. i always have left over hair Nd just pack it in if the client wants it. some clients hate to see left over hair haha

Did my training with hair planet hair lasts about 3 months. They don't stock some of the colours on my original colour ring which can be a pain but other than that they are ok xx

Does anyone have a problem wih hair planets nail tip shedding allot? Xx

Does anyone have a problem wih hair planets nail tip shedding allot? Xx

Yes they do shed a bit on fitting but normally stop after first wash x

I love there stick tip, but had a few customers says their pre bonded has shed allot! Xx

Latest posts

Back