Hair rebellion extensions colour help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amore Hair

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

Not just a post for extensionists.

I've decided I want to have some extensions put in, I'm qualified and so is the lady I work for, however my hair is currently all over blonde - bleach and now using wella 10/1. I have decided its time for a full change!! I'm wanting to put lowlights in my hair before having extensions, I have looked on hair rebellion and they do a 18/613 mix bond, the 613 is fine and I have requested a sample which should be here tomorrow so I can see the darker hair but was just curious if any one has used the 18/613 hair and what colour they would recommend for my lowlights - we use wella in the salon. My hair is quiet porus from the previous bleach applications and also been so blonde does fade off quiet a bit.

Any advice? Just so fed up of my plain short hair!

Have you ever had extensions before? Put up before and after :)

Hey, had them once before but my hair was jet black thn nd I hated it!! The girl who did them did a terrible job and I had them out after 24 hours!! Part of the reason I decided to train in extensions.

My sample pack arrived today so gonna take them o wrk in morning n look c what colours I need meshing into mine then get rest of the hair ordered - only problem is having the time to have them done, it's been 3 weeks we've been promising to do our roots - I've ended up doing mine my self at home tonight!!!

Oh we'll!!

Will defrost do befor and afters though.

Latest posts

Back