Hair styling courses, advice???????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zemma

Reaction score
Hello
I was wondering if any of you hair geeks could help im a nail geek myself but in need of some suggestions/advice my best friend wants to get in to hair styling shes really interested in all the wierd and wonderfull updos and wacky hair dos you can do but not so much interested in the cutting/colouring side is there any courses any one can suggest or websites i can show her she lives in kent but im sure would travel to london or something if need be!!

any thing you can give me would be great
thanks for your time

zem xx:hug:

I think by the sounds of it she really just wants a dressing long hair course then.
Lots of them rum along side make up courses, being for brides etc.

I have seen one advertised that you dont need to be a hairdesser for.

I cant help with local couses tho, Im miles away

Thank you anyway i will tel her to look for a dressing long hair course

cheers zem x:hug:

Check your local salon services/ Sallys. I went on one in Belfat few weeks ago, hth x

Hi...

Perhaps looking into courses like Hair and Make up for Theatre,TV and Film might be exciting for her?!

Try the London College of Fashion!

They do short courses as well as degrees etc.

MHD xxx

Hi, yes its fab, I did Theatre, Television and make up for the camera too, I attended a local college many years ago , It was amazing lots of making weired whacky and wonderful stuff , I am sure they are still running them ,
do give your local college a ring as they may be able to point you in the right direction,
good luck :hug: x minky

Thanks for the reply guys youve been very helpfull

zem xx:hug:

Latest posts

Back