Hair suppliers- lower range help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyluxexox

Reaction score
Hi I'm sticking Beautyworks & angel Remy but some people still want cheaper!!!
Anyone good suppliers that are cheaper?
Thanks 😘

Hi I'm sticking Beautyworks & angel Remy but some people still want cheaper!!!
Anyone good suppliers that are cheaper?
Thanks 😘

Unfortunately now people want a cheap price over quality. where I live there is massive competition and I have to offer cheaper options aswel as high end. Sjk standard hair is fairly cheap but the quality isn't great. For real cheap I use hairxtensions.co.uk but the 0.5gram both of these will last around 3 months so in my opinion the client should pay for the higher grade stuff and it works out the same really when they replace the hair every 3 months but hey Ho! :)

The AAA sjk range is great! My clients love it. Its cheap and they get about 4 months out of it.

Prestidge hair is pretty reasonably priced and the hair does last ive got. Client that's had a set in for 4 months and it's still lovely

Have you tried euphoria silver range I can do a full head really reasonably priced & I've seen a few after 3months & still in good condition

Thanks everyone. I know it's mad how they think it's a better deal havin cheap hair but then needed to replace the hair more often its crazy! I've always said you get what you pay for but people think cheap is better! 🙈
Do all these suppliers stock the wefts? I offer the LA Weave so needing the wefts. X

Sometimes people just cant afford expensive hair. Sjk aaa range is what I use. Its a nice budget hair that gives no problems.

Transform extensions are great but I do like angel too

Transform extensions are great but I do like angel too

Cheryl I ordered hair from transform today for my client. Using them first time. How many strands do you need for a full head with them usually ?

I ordered 18 "dd . and the lady has average thick hair

I use 140 standard or 180 thick chick

Last edited by a moderator:
Id go with 140 for average hair the 18inch dd is just gorgeous :)

The sjk aaa range is very popular with my clients, they typically are getting about 5 months from it. Its brilliant and very low priced!

Yea I ordered 160. Fitting them Tuesday. Hair has arrived it feels amazing . and it doesn't shed at all ... Must of been a bad batch I had when I ordered the sample pack ... But yea I can't wait to fit it now

Guys does anyone have a colour ring for hairxtensions.co.uk I need to match a koleston 7.73? And there's no phone number to call them! I've emailed but I can't wait two days for a reply!!!!

Latest posts

Back