Hair up courses at Capital?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CWHC

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just wondered if anyone had tried any hair up courses at capital. Im looking at the rectro vintage styling course. It says for beginers of hairdressers updating there skill. Just hoping its not to basic.

I'd like to know too. I did a mani and pedi course there and wasn't impressed really x

I have done the vintage an retro styling and I absolutely loved it. I did it in Southampton. All the Capital Courses and carried out by different training providers so they can vary. But I was really impressed with the vintage styling course. I felt I got a lot from it. Lots of the girls on the course with me had all done plaits plaits and more plaits and the celebrity styling which apparently were also very very good. It's worth the money. Compared to what you pay at some of the academies.

Hi everyone. Just wondered if anyone had tried any hair up courses at capital. Im looking at the rectro vintage styling course. It says for beginers of hairdressers updating there skill. Just hoping its not to basic.
A friend did it who is a hairdresser
She was sat round waiting as could do everything, too basic for her
she did plaits and celebrity styling courses
Others were complete beginners and got much more attention and couldn't do the plaits very well, in half a day course. Difficult when different level students on same course, didn't work
, should have beginners and advanced

To be fair all Capital courses are kind of for beginners. If you can already do a variety of plaits then of course you are going to be sat around not gaining anything. If you are already very confident at hair up then don't book yourself on such a course. As for the vintage and retro course I promise it is a good course. I am very confident at hair-up but a learnt a lot of simple effective techniques. If you like vintage hair but you are never quite sure how to go about it then you will gain from the course.

Thank you for the feed back. I am going to go for it. I will let you know how i get on. Looking forward to it and for the price i cant grumble. X

I agree, you can't moan for the price! Let us know how you get on x

Latest posts

Back