Hairdressers, Birmingham?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlotteleanne

Reaction score
Any level 4 hairdressers in Birmingham?

Not many hairdressers train at Level 4.

I'm curious though, why specifically hairdressers with level 4 qual?

College im at is doing level 4 hairdressing starting from September (which usually is at uni i think)
She said most of it was for experienced hairdressers and there is more colour correction.. Management..advanced styling and can't remember rest.. Anyone think its worth doing.

College im at is doing level 4 hairdressing starting from September (which usually is at uni i think)
She said most of it was for experienced hairdressers and there is more colour correction.. Management..advanced styling and can't remember rest.. Anyone think its worth doing.

I did the level 4 colour correction unit in my level 3 qualification.

Me too cams but we did 12 assesments on colour correction so i think it would benefit someone who needs a bit help with colour correction and who are wanting to own a salon.
I think its more paperwork than hands on too.

Sorry i didnt do a level 4 colour correction it was level 3 read that wrong [emoji23]

Me too cams but we did 12 assesments on colour correction so i think it would benefit someone who needs a bit help with colour correction and who are wanting to own a salon.
I think its more paperwork than hands on too.

Yeah I've read its very paperwork and heavy and mostly for those who are looking to manage or own a salon!

I want do more colour correction but i dont think its worth paying for the level 4 just for that .. May aswell train with the colour house iv trained with in college.
Did u train with wella cams.. Leaned more about wella following you and others on here than i have in college lol

Sorry for hijacking this post op.

I want do more colour correction but i dont think its worth paying for the level 4 just for that .. May aswell train with the colour house iv trained with in college.
Did u train with wella cams.. Leaned more about wella following you and others on here than i have in college lol

Sorry for hijacking this post op.

Yep I trained with wella!

Im am going to look into the courses :) thanks cams

I need a private tutor. Who lives in bham as a one off, prob 2 hours? Will pay....

Latest posts

Back