• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hairdressers Chair to Rent - Central Inverness

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautylicious

Reaction score
Excellent business opportunity! We currently have a hairdressers chair to rent on a full time or part time basis within our busy and established Beauty and Hairdressing salon on the outskirts of Inverness town centre.

This is an excellent business opportunity for an experienced hairdresser considering self employment, or already self employed and looking to expand their client base. You are very much your own boss choosing your own working hours, products and pricing structure, while working alongside our friendly and professional team.

Our salon is in an excellent location and has ample free parking which is a great advantage to your clients and very convenient for you. Very reasonable rates.

If you would like to find out more or view the salon then please contact Joanna on 07912539727:left: or 01463 230002:left: :D

Hi please could you send me an email [email protected]
I live in wick and what I'd like to do is rent a chair for a Friday Saturday and Sunday to do microloop hair extensions.
I'd promote and take bookings and match the girls hair colous through my supplier who are always spot on. I do half heads and full heads. I also do dermal fillers using a hyaluron pen 1ml is 60 pound while 3 mil you'd get for 150 ....I've got all sorts of good deals please email me if you would like to hear more from me :)

Hi please could you send me an email [email protected]
I live in wick and what I'd like to do is rent a chair for a Friday Saturday and Sunday to do microloop hair extensions.
I'd promote and take bookings and match the girls hair colous through my supplier who are always spot on. I do half heads and full heads. I also do dermal fillers using a hyaluron pen 1ml is 60 pound while 3 mil you'd get for 150 ....I've got all sorts of good deals please email me if you would like to hear more from me :)
I have just notices how old this post is lol !!! However I'm still looking for thos type of opportunity in Inverness so pls contact me and put the title as URGENT so I read it quickly :)
[email protected]

Looking forward to hear from anyone in this community

Latest posts

Back