Hairdressing scissors?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sg60

Reaction score
Can someone recommend good reasonable hairdressing scissors and thinning scissors please

Can someone recommend good reasonable hairdressing scissors and thinning scissors please
Depends what price your looking at. I personally went for quality shears that hopefully will last me 15-20 years with care, ive bought Kasho Silvers but everybody likes diferent,so perhaps see if you can go somewhere you can try in your hand and feel, aswell as look at reviews. Hope this helps :)

Depends what price your looking at. I personally went for quality shears that hopefully will last me 15-20 years with care, ive bought Kasho Silvers but everybody likes diferent,so perhaps see if you can go somewhere you can try in your hand and feel, aswell as look at reviews. Hope this helps :)
Thank you. Yeah I think I'm better doing this

I'm not a professional but I bought sakishears.com/shop/student-hair-shears because my mobile hairdresser recommended them and because she uses them to cut my hair (I keep them at home and Becky uses them only for me).

That's really good advice from @Allies dream. When you're spending £££ on new scissors, it's incredibly important to hold them and feel them in your hands. They're all have a different weight/balance and you need to find the right pair that fits you best. Plus you need to consider what type of blade you want. Convex, sword etc.

Have a read through this guide for more info.

http://www.coolblades.co.uk/scissor-guide.html

Can you get to any hairdressing shows or failing that, a large wholesaler that stocks a wide range?

Latest posts

Back