Halloween Fingers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bodacious

Reaction score
I did some haloween nails that was published in Scratch in June :wink2: take a look at http://www.boxroombeauty.com/about_us.htm

There is spiders, witches, cats skulls. its not a great pic but you will get the ideal

my picture isnt brilliant but it gives you an idea! bit blurry but camera couldnt cope with it being such a close up!

nails.msnw

They are fab. I really them. I have done some designs for my VCTC qualification with bats on I think they are cute.

Happy Hallowen.

Jenny :wink2:

Wow Bodacious they are fab! I love the orange glittered tips! I've did some freehand designs the other day. I have taken photos of them and others i have done but am waiting for my brother to put them on the computer for me! I don't know what they will turn out like because i don't know how to get a clear detailed shot but will be putting them on my site soon so everyone can have a look and see what they think!:D

I think to get a better shot it is to do with macros or pixalation, the closer the image the better the macro or something, I am probally wrong but I am sure my other half bleets on about having to have better pixels for resoulution.