Harmony Gelish UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oni

Reaction score
Hi other gelish users I have already got the 18g gelish lamp but I wanted to buy another gelish lamp just for back up if my lamp every goes when painting clients nails . lol I am a bit of a worrier .
So I went on the Harmony gelish uk website to order a lamp but it's only showing the 18g lamp and the brand new one . But I only want the 5-45 lamp as a back up .
Does anyone know why gelish doesn't show the other lamps available ?
Has anyone got the gelish 5-45 is it any good ?
I did buy a uv mylee lamp just for back up and I tried it out on myself but my gel polish didn't last , they chipped and popped off which I am shocked because gelish is uv ok . , and I don't want to pay for another 18g gelish lamp for just back up .

Last edited:
I have the Gelish 5-45 and find it absolutely fine, however I do want to upgrade to the 18G just because it's quicker. When I last spoke to my local educator she had said that Gelish are discontinuing the 5-45. I have seen it for sale at Sally's so worth a look there x

I have the Gelish 5-45 and find it absolutely fine, however I do want to upgrade to the 18G just because it's quicker. When I last spoke to my local educator she had said that Gelish are discontinuing the 5-45. I have seen it for sale at Sally's so worth a look there x
Ok thank you I will have a look . I brought a uv mylee lamp just for back up , I tried it on myself and my colour looked dull and the gel polish come off . Which I was shocked because gelish is ok with uv .

Yeah they have been discontinued. So I think it's a matter of seeing what Sallys have them left in stock. x

Yeah they have been discontinued. So I think it's a matter of seeing what Sallys have them left in stock. x
Ok thank you x do you know cheekychick what is the best uv lamp to go with gelish as I don't want to spend a lot on a second lamp . Just in case Sally's haven't got the 5-45 lamp xx

The 5 45 is available online from Sally's x

The 18 is on sale on a beauty express at the mo

Ok thank you x do you know cheekychick what is the best uv lamp to go with gelish as I don't want to spend a lot on a second lamp . Just in case Sally's haven't got the 5-45 lamp xx

Sorry, I've only ever used the 18g. So can't recommend anything x

The 5 45 is still available in Greece, I guess it's leftover stock

Anyone know why they've discontinued it? My 5-45 bulbs on one side have just gone out [emoji30]

Latest posts

Back