Has anyone done Wives and Girlfriends at Romford, Essex?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angie2007

Reaction score
training with or heard of Wives and Girlfriends at Romford Essex - I am looking to start a career in the beauty industry (bit of a late starter !! 41 :eek:) but it is something that I have always wanted to do and its now a case of "now or never" .... been trying to find the best training available in Essex area. I went to look at Phoenix Holistic and Beauty Training in Chelmsford, but it was in the middle of nowhere and wasn't quite what I was expecting !! Have found Wives and Girlfriends Training in Romford who offer NVQ 2 and 3 in Beauty Therapy on a fast track 20 week course ... any advice .... (sorry for waffling :) ) Angie

Hello :lol:

I'm new to Salon Geek and have just see your post regarding Wives and Girlfriends in Romford (I know you posted this ages ago!)

I have spent the past few months looking around to find the best training for Nails and have seen that they offer an NVQ 2 in Nail Enhancements which includes manicure and pedicure as well as acrylic training. This is offered on a Sunday day time (which is great for me as I work full time) and am really thinking of going for it!

I was just wondering if you did your training with them in the end or if you went somewhere else? I live in Essex too so any help on this would be appreciated to help me find the best place. I am finding it really confusing as so many places offer training!

Thanks for your help!

Nic

Hi

I've done alot of my courses through Gateway, they are based all over but I go to their training centre in Laindon, Claire is a fantastic trainer and have loved every course I have completed. They are day intense courses.

x

Latest posts

Back