Has anyone had lip fillers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lizzyxoxo

Reaction score
What did you think of them? Which ones did you get, how long did they last and where did you go to get them done?

I am looking for someone really good (so that they look natural) based in London.

I haven't had them done so won't be much help all I will say is go to an actual doctor to get it done and ask to see a portfolio. I know of a few girls that have had them done one by a mobile woman one by a woman that runs clinics in salons and I think both look a bit daft almost as if too much has been put in the top lip and not enough in the bottom the top lip sticks out loads. I also know a few girls that have had them done by a doctor and wow they look amazing so natural and even. That's just based on what I've seen but if it was me personally I'd go somewhere like spire xx

I've had them done and regularly get top ups. My last set was using restylane
Before I've had juvederm both are nice

I had 1ml teosyal kiss in my top lip and love it. 6 months later and they're still perfect

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1462834413.545366.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1462834413.545366.jpg
    349 KB · Views: 151
I've had them done and regularly get top ups. My last set was using restylane
Before I've had juvederm both are nice
Do you have before and after pics?

I haven't had fillers but I was considering shortening my cupids bow one day. Just to perk up that upper lip.

I haven't had fillers but I was considering shortening my cupids bow one day. Just to perk up that upper lip.

Do you mean your philtrum?

Ummm I have never known whatit was called. That thing between the nose and lip.

Yeah philtrum haha.

I wanted a lip lift so my upper teeth could be shown when my mouth is relaxed or when I speak but my philtrum is too short[emoji30] i'd require a surgical down graft.

Yeah philtrum haha.

I wanted a lip lift so my upper teeth could be shown when my mouth is relaxed or when I speak but my philtrum is too short[emoji30] i'd require a surgical down graft.
I am willing to give a donation. :D

Latest posts

Back