Has anyone used Berenice London?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArabianBeauty

Reaction score
For Slavic hair?

I would like to bump this, to see if there was any recent purchases from berenicelondon for slavic hair. After being damaged by Tasha Jack's "Russian" hair, (I suppose they were, just colored and that made them tangle LIKE NUTS!). So sad me is still on the hunt for the good NOT TANGLING Russian hair. I do not think I want to mess with russianhair.net, as they are in USA, so very much curious about berenicelondon.

I would like to bump this, to see if there was any recent purchases from berenicelondon for slavic hair. After being damaged by Tasha Jack's "Russian" hair, (I suppose they were, just colored and that made them tangle LIKE NUTS!). So sad me is still on the hunt for the good NOT TANGLING Russian hair. I do not think I want to mess with russianhair.net, as they are in USA, so very much curious about berenicelondon.
Hey there,

If you're looking for genuine Slavic virgin/coloured hair, we can help you. ;) Just let me know what you'd like exactly. Our webshop is not live yet but you can reach us by PM.

Latest posts

Back