Having your own product range from Options ltd?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skala

Reaction score
Hello, I've been looking into getting my 'own brand' line of shampoos/conditioners etc to retail to clients, and to also make up
Some aftercare packs for hair extensions.
I've been looking at options and love the idea of having my own logo on the bottles [emoji7]

Does any one have experience using this company? Or recommend a alternative company?

Thank you [emoji8][emoji8]

Do you get to pick what goes in to the products?

No they are already made just they put your logo etc on. There are lots of different ranges though x

No they are already made just they put your logo etc on. There are lots of different ranges though x
Do you have an input?

Just playing devils advocate but from a sales point of view you want to be different/better than the brands which saturate the market. I get about 4 reps per week in selling 'The absolute best' products ....I never buy until I try.

And the ones I like I stuck with forever.

Have you tried them x

Not yet but they do a sample pack so I think that might be the best so I can try it, just thought it would be something different to offer xx

Not yet but they do a sample pack so I think that might be the best so I can try it, just thought it would be something different to offer xx
I think is a fabulous idea, I would just reaserch lots and lots...maybe offer to friends and family for free to begin with x

Hi, all their products are the same as many of the main suppliers sell and say that if their products are not bought and used they will not accept the return of their hair. The shampoo, conditioner and leave in protein spray are most popular but they also have other good products. They will do the artwork for your business and send you a samples so that you can choose which design you prefer. Hth.

Latest posts

Back