HD Brows question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muzza

Reaction score
Hi there all, I'm trained in nails but can I ask a question for anyone who does HD Brows?

I had the treatment for the first time a couple of weeks ago, never had anything done to my brows, always maintained them myself, the lady is on the HD website but what I wanted to know is, is it normal to have to pluck some hairs out almost immediately (later in the day) I'm not talking one or two either, I didn't know if hairs kind of retracted or anything, I've had to pluck quite a bit since and the whole idea of me doing this was to save the hassle if that makes sense, I've booked in again but I'm reluctant if this is going to be the case as I may aswell just keep doing them myself?? Apologies if this is in the wrong place, Muzza x

Hi muzza, no that's not normal. Hd are meant to be done semi sitting so some people use a chair like we do, in reception. The downside to this is that for us, the lighting isn't nearly as good as a mag lamp over the couch.

I would keep your next appointment, especially if you're happy with the colour and shape etc, and when you go back say that you had to remove quite a few hairs that day. If it was me (I hope it wasn't) I'd be mortified and do a really thorough check before you leave.

Vic x

Having said that, are you sure they weren't hairs left to fill in a brow shape? Sometimes I leave hairs where before hd, I would have plucked if that makes sense, but I always point this out to the client. I'd go back but explain you were a little unhappy.

Hi there, thank you for the reply, no definitely not hairs left to fill in the shape as mine just needed tidying as I have a good shape anyway, don't get me wrong I was happy when I left but when I felt the area on the way home I could feel a couple of hairs and then when I looked in my illuminating/magnifying mirror there was quite a few I had to remove. I didn't think I would have re-growth as soon as I did to be honest, this obviously isnt the ladies fault (she was lovely BTW). xx

Latest posts

Back