HD Brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa S

Reaction score
Thinking of training to to do HD brows as getting a lot of clients asking about them and they are going elsewhere for them as I don't do them!. Can anyone recommend where to train in the Lancashire (Preston/Manchester) area? Also, is it really expensive for a training course. Thanks for any help. x

Its a really expensive training course, roughly £1000. It would take such a long time to earn the money back to cover the costs. Researching into different techniques used and using youtube has really helped me increase my confidence. If someine wants the hd brow look its easy to recreate

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

If people are asking for them then I would definitely do the course.
Yes it's expensive but if you are good then you will make your money back in no time.
I know you can recreate the look yourself but clients are specifically looking up HD Brow therapists and they will find you if you are trained and on the HD Brow website salon finder and advertising this specific treatment. They won't find you by just looking up eyebrow waxing. They want HD and are willing to pay!
If you go onto the HD Brow website, there will be a number for you to call and they will tell you where your nearest training centre is.

Hey

I would defo do the course im booked in for Nov and i already have a number of clients waiting to have them done.

The course is expensive but in my eyes worth it, the closest training centre to you is Wakefield give them a ring the guy i speak to is Darren hes really helpful i do knoe dates for the new year are available but i reckon they will fill fast as more people take an interest.

hth

Beccy x

Thanks guys, will look into courses x

I travel 32 miles for mine! And know lots of others that do! I would never have anything else but HD now! I know it is just a brand etc. But it's the way they do it and make you feel! I love it the most as people say "your eyebrows look nice, do you do them yourself" and I say about HD and everyone is amazed! I would say it's 100% worth doing as a customer who has it done, and I will definitely be training in it myself!

Latest posts

Back