heating minx??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

estilo

Reaction score
Hi All,
Hoping someone can help or offer advice.
I've just logged into sweet squared for the first time and am very excited to order minx.

I have a question regarding heating them as ive seen people mention using a hairdryer but that just seems a little unprofessional.
What do others use? Can you use your UV lamp?

thanks in advance!
x

Apparently the S2 Infra Red lamp is out of stock due to HUGE demand. I'm going to order the Medisana Infra Red Lamp from Amazon which has had good reviews from Minxers and its around £25.00. Another geeker has suggested an Argos Infra red lamp which has a similar spec to the S2 one

HTH

thanks for that.
so does it have to be an infrared lamp? i was hoping i could just use my uv lamp but maybe not?
seems to be a continual expense right now to keep up!!!!:rolleyes:

Apparently the S2 Infra Red lamp is out of stock due to HUGE demand. I'm going to order the Medisana Infra Red Lamp from Amazon which has had good reviews from Minxers and its around £25.00. Another geeker has suggested an Argos Infra red lamp which has a similar spec to the S2 one

HTH

Hi, I have the S2 lamp for in the salon and the medisana lamp mentioned for mobile use. Yes it has to be infrared as it has to be a heat source. You UV lamp wont do much, and a hairdryer is noisy and i agree, doesnt look professional.

Hope this helps, happy minxing x

Latest posts

Back