Hellpp!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kay2009

Reaction score
can any1 help me on this question? what steps wud you take to make sure that your services are available to all sectors of the community?

can any1 help me on this question? what steps wud you take to make sure that your services are available to all sectors of the community?
Would this be an assessment/college question by any chance?:rolleyes:
Sorry hun we do not answer homework questions.

hi can anyone give me some advise, i bought a uv gel nail starter kit from rio. thenlamp is fine but the products not great. im wanting to put gel onto natural nails but im confussed. what are the best products to buy for this as ive read some gels are 3 in 1? others say i need sculpture? and some say primer? i used what was in the kit but arfter a few days it cracked and came off.:cry:

hi can anyone give me some advise, i bought a uv gel nail starter kit from rio. thenlamp is fine but the products not great. im wanting to put gel onto natural nails but im confussed. what are the best products to buy for this as ive read some gels are 3 in 1? others say i need sculpture? and some say primer? i used what was in the kit but arfter a few days it cracked and came off.:cry:

Hi Lisa

The Rio kit is not a professional kit & agree with you that the products are far from great! Which is why they will not be staying put & lasting a few days.

Can you tell us whether you have had any nail training as the different gels and structures should of been covered in your course.

x

Latest posts

Back