Help, best supplier for curly extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurenc11

Reaction score
Hello! Best hair extension supplier for curly hair??
Need a weft! If you know any would be a great help x

It's hard to get good thick wefts in curly hair, if you are a hairdresser and the hair is good quality I would say perm it... Iv done this many times but only on very good quality hair that still has its cuticles in tact.

I'd love to get my hands on a curly set, I've chopstick curled mine constantly since putting them in, it would be so much easier to perm my own hair and fit curlys!

If you use a reliable supplier then they can get you curly wefts but this will be on a special order. They don't stock curly weft hair as its not that popular. Try wonderful hair extensions 02085276166 good luck

If you use a reliable supplier then they can get you curly wefts but this will be on a special order. They don't stock curly weft hair as its not that popular. Try wonderful hair extensions 02085276166 good luck
Do you work for Wonderful hair?

Hello Laurenc11, have you ever use Vietnam hair extensions? Feel free to ask me via whatsapp: +841272382288 hope this help!

It's hard to get good thick wefts in curly hair, if you are a hairdresser and the hair is good quality I would say perm it... Iv done this many times but only on very good quality hair that still has its cuticles in tact.
Ah thank you! Never thought about perming the hair extensions ! Sorry this is bit late reply x

Ah thank you! Never thought about perming the hair extensions ! Sorry this is bit late reply x
That's what we do with our Russian Virgin hair.

Latest posts

Back