Help Chair rental!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubyred

Reaction score
I am opening a beauty salon soon and would like to rent a chair to a hairdresser. I would like some advice on how much the avarage rental for a chair is, taking into concideration they will be the only hairdressers. Also i am concidering a contract to be put in place so im not left in the lurch, does any owners have contracts with their hairdressers, if so do you put a time period where by the hairdresser is committed for 6 months or a year to rent the space. Please any advice would be truely appriecated.:confused:

I am opening a beauty salon soon and would like to rent a chair to a hairdresser. I would like some advice on how much the avarage rental for a chair is, taking into concideration they will be the only hairdressers. Also i am concidering a contract to be put in place so im not left in the lurch, does any owners have contracts with their hairdressers, if so do you put a time period where by the hairdresser is committed for 6 months or a year to rent the space. Please any advice would be truely appriecated.:confused:

Hi , here is a link that may help, http://www.salongeek.com/biz-geek/62995-whats-required-50-50-rent-chair.html?highlight=chair+rental

Thankyou for that all the information it is really appriecated.:)

Latest posts

Back