Help finding models

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayleigh Mayo

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm just starting up a hair extension business as I have recently qualified and I am really struggling to find people to do hair on. I've advertised an offer of a free consultation and fitting so all they need to pay for is the hair. I was wondering where are the best places to advertise and what else I could do to attract people.

Thanks

I use Craigslist and have found lots of willing hair models

Hi,

I'm just starting up a hair extension business as I have recently qualified and I am really struggling to find people to do hair on. I've advertised an offer of a free consultation and fitting so all they need to pay for is the hair. I was wondering where are the best places to advertise and what else I could do to attract people.

Thanks

You could try salonguineapig for models?

Thank you for your replies, I tried salon guineapig last night so shall see how that goes and will give Craigslist a try :) thanks again

I run this an offer , been qualified 3 years and share my post on selling pages , the post it's self reached closed 10k people and I've got 20 bookings so try that from a facebook business page if you have one x

I run this an offer , been qualified 3 years and share my post on selling pages , the post it's self reached closed 10k people and I've got 20 bookings so try that from a facebook business page if you have one x
What was the post lovely? Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1477508828.487085.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1477508845.667810.jpg

That's my one from my page x

That's really good, I'll definitely do that now. Thank you x

Latest posts

Back