Help for a nail tech!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_Piggy

Reaction score
Hey, Iam thinking of having my hair dyed again but I was wondering if it was posiable to have my hair dyed blond without having it bleached. My hair has been dyed dark brown a year ago but not since so colour has faded any help would be great!!

hi!

if you already have colour on your hair (faded or otherwise), you have to use bleach. Tint doesnt lift tint!

but i wouldnt worry about having bleach! its not as near as harsh as some people believe and IMO gives the best blondes!

:hug:

what are you after, a full head colour or highlights?

alans right tint doesnt lift tint, and bleach as long as applied the right way and processed the right way should be absoultely fine, i always use bleach on my hair and every one comments on how shiny it is and the good condition it is in.

something like indola's super meche might be a highlighting option , it will lift with out so much of the harshness, it depends on what ur after as full head "bleach" blonde can be hard to pull off.

if your after a colour and not a bleach, u could always take a cutting of ur hair, making sure uv got all the diff stages i,e with and without colour on, and develope up the desired colour u were after, and see if it changes the hair that was previously coloured, that way ur'l know once and for all if thats an option

Latest posts

Back