Help Foxy colour 60 extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lbrownx

Reaction score
Is the 60 anything like studio58s 60?

Hi Lbrownx

Colour 60 is one of the most reliable colours, as it is platinum blonde with very few variations. Often 60 and 613 are used interchangeably as they are so similar in colour. You will be safe purchasing colour 60 from most suppliers and the colour will be very very similar.

Hope this helps

It's really light with hardly any yellow tones if this helps? Sorry iv not used s58 to compare x

Is the 60 anything like studio58s 60?

I did a full head with #60 being one of the colours i used when studio58 were out of the stock i needed, it matched to my clients hair still.

Hope that helps.

Why not just use studio? Better quality too

Why not just use studio? Better quality too

I will agree with that - I only used the 2 blonde colours from Foxy but it was nowhere near as good as S58.

From which range? Avoid foxys 3A range. I did a full head of #60 from foxys 5A range she bought her own hair and is a fellow geek. Here's a pic :) xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383305797.350351.jpg

Hi all

I wanted to know as I need #60 in nail tips and studio58 didn't have them in stock, after speaking to studio58 I ordered stick tips from them and they threw in a bag of keratin granules so I could make them into nail tips and also talked me through how to do it! Fabulous customer service and the hair was amazing!! I am chuffed and so is my client! Studio58 are 2nd to none with their great prices and quality hair! X

Hi all

I wanted to know as I need #60 in nail tips and studio58 didn't have them in stock, after speaking to studio58 I ordered stick tips from them and they threw in a bag of keratin granules so I could make them into nail tips and also talked me through how to do it! Fabulous customer service and the hair was amazing!! I am chuffed and so is my client! Studio58 are 2nd to none with their great prices and quality hair! X

They are always so friendly and helpful !! How did you get on making your tips ? I can't seem to picture in my head how to do them ?! Do you use a loof heat connector with the ridges in to melt the beads in a "dip" of the heater so to speak ? X

Tipping extensions -
Equipment required
- Italian keratin grains
- heat connector (preferably flat tip rather then a U as it's easier for tipping I ending up changing my heat connector half way through)
- U or flat tip plier
- scissors

What I do it put around 2/3 grains on my connector iron (mine are from foxy and they are tiny!) clamp the existing stick tip and slowly pull through (gently otherwise you might pull hairs out of place. Turn and clamp again to make sure the keratin is even over the tip and worked through to avoid shedding. You want the tip at this point to be slightly smaller then the tip your going to clamp in too. Clamp the end with your pliers firmly and then once released and it okay trim off any excess.

Same for stick tips apart from a little less keratin required and inside of clamping roll up the tip and then trim.

Here's my tips :) xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383909406.397665.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383909420.415953.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383909450.785994.jpg

I used my hot fusion iron melted the stick tip the dropped two granules on and melted that into the tip then just straightened it out by pressing it down with my fingers x

I used my hot fusion iron melted the stick tip the dropped two granules on and melted that into the tip then just straightened it out by pressing it down with my fingers x

Did that do the job ? xx i need to experiment lol going to order some keratin beads today !

Did that do the job ? xx i need to experiment lol going to order some keratin beads today !

Although not added to website yet, we now have italian keratin grains, nail tip re-bonds and also some neat pliers - so when the tip is still warm you squeeze it with the pliers and it makes a PERFECT nail tip shape x

Although not added to website yet, we now have italian keratin grains, nail tip re-bonds and also some neat pliers - so when the tip is still warm you squeeze it with the pliers and it makes a PERFECT nail tip shape x

I was just looking then s58 shall I just email you ? x

I was just looking then s58 shall I just email you ? x

We will try and get everything added to the website today under the 'tools' section

They work yes, at first I thought 2 granules wasn't enough but when melted to the hair it is enough x

They work yes, at first I thought 2 granules wasn't enough but when melted to the hair it is enough x

How many grams of granules do you think you need??

Latest posts

Back