Help going mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

De4n.

Reaction score
Hi guys so i recently started my hairdressing in feb doing a level 2 in hairdressing i qualify in 2019 i was just wondering what i would need/ start up wise to go mobile and if its worth it thanks

You might struggle to work on your own mobile straight after level 2 as it doesn’t cover colour correction or advanced haircuts.
Does your course cover barbering techniques?
When mobile, you often get 2 or more clients in one family as this makes it more cost effective for you. So, you could get the wife wanting a cut/colour, and then you can also do the teenage daughter or young son and husband needing hairdressing services.

Some mobile hairdressers charge too little initially and struggle to make money when factoring in their travel costs and time spent travelling between clients, so you need to work out your costings to decide if it’s a viable option for you.

Im fully qualified in all hair extension methods i have my certs for that im in a salon at the moment but i feel like im being pressured :/ tia

Latest posts

Back