Help hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LHairdressing

Reaction score
Iv been doing extensions for 2 years and never had any problems iv just staryed using 2 different suppliers and iv had so many complaints about shedding and im not doing anything different and the clients are repeat clients and there doing no different. Please can someone help me or recommend a good supplier thats not to expensive

Iv been doing extensions for 2 years and never had any problems iv just staryed using 2 different suppliers and iv had so many complaints about shedding and im not doing anything different and the clients are repeat clients and there doing no different. Please can someone help me or recommend a good supplier thats not to expensive

What supplier you using Hun. What gram you looking for..

Sjk and studio 58. And not sure prefere the double drawn or just 1g

it is there new range its the blonde range :(

it is there new range its the blonde range :(

The cold colour? Another geek posted a pic and it looks lovely. I'm pretty sure there the only ones and s

Hair rebellion is quite good or celebrity elite

Who did you use before & why did you recently change? Could you go back to your original supply?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

I used to use hairxentions but I love studios hair quality!!and the thickness

Hi I used studio58 for the first time on Saturday, got a message last night from my client and she loves the hair. I ordered the 1g hair and the quality was beautiful. Xx

Studio58 doesn't tend to shed, either with stick tips or nail tips

Just done a half head #60 studio loads of shedding when brushed through, its never happened before. The u tips were different, clear & very big. Hopefully it was just from fitting and wont carry on.

As an aside the regular 60 was not far off decadence 60 but i find decadence is only half as dense as regular. Used it twice its not something id try again.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

can I ask how many packs people used for full head with Studio :) x

Based on the double drawn hair x

Thats what I found the tip where really really long. And I had lots of shedding but its carryied on please keep me updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back