help me flutter my lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailbird

Reaction score
:) hi guys just wanna no if anyone does the new eyelash extensions and wot system have you gone with as i am lookin at the mo and have no idea which company to go with

when i do it i'm going with i-lash. they look fantastic. they are 395 which includes training and a start up kit with case. you also get business cards with 'have you been i-lashed yet?' and it has your name on the back. however, i will be watching to see what everybody else thinks!

Hi ,
I have the duralash and sometimes the everlash.
they also have a DVD to learn how todo it.
:)

are these same as fake eyelashes

Does anyone know where I can get info on I-lash????

kadie said:
when i do it i'm going with i-lash. they look fantastic. they are 395 which includes training and a start up kit with case. you also get business cards with 'have you been i-lashed yet?' and it has your name on the back. however, i will be watching to see what everybody else thinks!

Is this the same I-lash ABX does? If so, they quoted me £585 to include vat & kit.

nailbird said:
:) hi guys just wanna no if anyone does the new eyelash extensions and wot system have you gone with as i am lookin at the mo and have no idea which company to go with
there is an advertisment above:up: for just this x

If you are starting out I would suggest that you do research! It took me a long time to find a good consitant glue that provided lasting results. I don't know about the other people out there, but I really do not think you should learn how to do eyelash extensions by watching a DVD. That is my personal opinion. I currently order from a company in Australia called LashEnvy. www.lash-envy.com

You can contact them for questions and information. I find them very helpful. If you only want to try 1 thing, you should try their glue. It will make your job so much easier. Best wishes with your research.

Latest posts

Back