Help me with advice about hair curls please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vika

Reaction score
Is there ways to create big soft curls and secure curls without using hot irons? Or if with irons then which one to use? I have big hair, until the end of spine, and I have babyliss hair curler wand. I tried making curls with it, and not very happy with a result. It leaves not secure, and not well formed curls. It's about 3 cm large. Maybe someone knows what should I do to achieve desirable result? x
DSC08979(copy).jpg61a3b382-610d-4821-80e4-bdf2eefe7d54.jpg
There's two pictures of me with curls that I did.

b8c2abf95a145bf2cb3f35ed5a380dd1.jpg hair-serum-the-beauty-department.jpg IMG_0023.jpg Messy-chic-Voluminous-Curls.jpg
And A few pictures of which look I would like to achieve.

Last edited:
Hi, have you seen the GHD wand? It is the same thickness from top to bottom. Once you set your hair let your hair cool down before softly brushing or using your fingers .

Watch some YouTube videos for inspiration and take smaller sections of hair when using the wand.

Hi, have you seen the GHD wand? It is the same thickness from top to bottom. Once you set your hair let your hair cool down before softly brushing or using your fingers .

Hi! Thank you for your reply, I heard about this wand but it's so expensive unfortunately...:( I'm also trying to wash hair not less then 3 days before curling, as worrying that clean hair won't curl well... x

Watch some YouTube videos for inspiration and take smaller sections of hair when using the wand.

Hi! Thank you for a reply! I have watched, and still cannot get it right for some reason... I'm doing thick sections of hair though. I'm also trying to wash hair not less then 3 days before curling, as worrying that clean hair won't curl well... Will try doing smaller sections next time. X

Latest posts

Back