Help mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrewasylum

Reaction score
hey im going to go mobile i was wondering do's anyone have any tip for advertising

Hiya ive gone mobile and to start off ive done lots of leaflet drops round area and facebook pages advertising through there which initially gets people in but found its down to word of mouth just have to stick with it xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Hi there,
have a look on biz forum there is a thread by lynne baker i think with loads of advertising ideas it might be helpful for you

There's no reason you can't advertise like regular salons. Try a banner from vistaprint (sometimes free), get 2 long pieces of wood and hammer into the ground the same distance as the length of the banner and just nail it up.
Ask the local council about lamp post boards, look for town centre adverts (or village wherever you are), see if you can get creative. Xoxo

thankyou all for the help

Hey
For my mobile business I have a facebook page and blog page. Word of mouth is definately by far best. I always find that if you have a loyal client encourage them to recommend their friends to come to you by offering a discount of some sort. Flyers are ok but ive found they often attract people looking for a cheap one off hair service.
All the best

Latest posts

Back