Help opening my 1st salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gravity

Reaction score
hi everyone,

i am a mobile hairdresser who is opening a salon hopefully by November, i was just wondering if anyone has any good advice on what should/should not be done hope someone can help. Thanks in advance :irked:

Hi, see my response of 19th August 2010 'Opening a Salon' this should give you some food for thought; go to my profile and view all posts.

I have seen your Freelance website and noticed that you provide a wedding/ bridal service either mobile or at Hotel. If you wish to provide these services when running your salon you will need to check that your salon insurance policy covers you for 'working away'.

As mentioned in the 19th August message, I suggest that you source an insurance quote before any work is undertaken to ascertain your budget and what if any additional security you may need depending on the location of the Salon.

Please complete our online enquiry form and we will obtain a free no obligation insurance quotation- www.just-hair-insurance.co.uk

If you need any more help/ assistance drop us an email
[email protected]

Good luck

Hi, get software from the beginning, start your database from scratch and use text messaging to offer promotions and appointment reminders, it really helps. I use jelly (syntos.co.uk) £50 a month no set up costs and you can text from your own fone so doesn't cost a fortune. Hope this helps :)

Latest posts

Back