Help picking a nail school?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoe.b

Reaction score
Hi there!

I'm Canadian, currently living in Germany, but hoping to move to Scotland or England next fall. I am planning to become a nail technician so am basing the move around finding a good school. But since I don't already live there it's a bit confusing only going off of what I read on schools websites! Does anyone have any recommendations for where to go or not go? I was hoping to specialize in sculpted gel nails, as these are my favourite for myself :lol:
Thank you!!

Have you considered doing your training with a specific brand instead of at a school/college? Many will offer high quality education and products and will also have trainers located around the country.

Have a look at NSI, good products and great back up service. You could also look at Sweet Squared, CND are top rate products, known worldwide and the training is top class :biggrin:

Thank you for the advice! I was considering going with Creative- how would I get in contact with a trainer?

Sweet Squared are the official UK supplier for CND and also co-ordinate and run all their training. Welcome - Sweet Squared

I have done all my training with them and am very proud to call myself a CND nail tech :)

Calgel is a one phase true gel system and our training courses run over 3 days. If you are interested in getting some more info on training then you can give one of our team a call on 01582 798920 and we will be more than happy to advise you!

Hope to speak to you soon :)

Alison

Latest posts

Back