Help please-tanning machine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
hi guys,

I'm hoping someone can help! :)
I have decided to invest in a tanning machine for home and personal use. I've been reading the forums but they are all recommendations for work machines.
I'm happy to spend up to £200 if needed as I know I will save in the long run but really could do with some specific help :)
I am fair skinned if it makes a difference but currently spending a small fortune a week on my tan.

So what machine would you recommend for personal use
And what tanning solution would you recommend?

Thanks in advance x

I'd recommend you decide who to train with first then after your training contact different companies and ask for samples. Some will send them free of charge and others offer a sample pack to purchase

I'd recommend you decide who to train with first then after your training contact different companies and ask for samples. Some will send them free of charge and others offer a sample pack to purchase

I have found a course and it is not specific to any brands or machines.
What would you recommend?x

I use 2 brands, LDN Skins is my personal favourite and LA Tan but not their golden range as I found that orange.
I tried various brands and tones before deciding X

Thank you :)

Im not trying to put a dampner on your plans (its great that you want to invest in training & want opinions on machines, tanning becomes soo addictive when you get great results & happy clients) but....

the worst tans Ive ever done have been on myself Too much solution, too close to my body so stripey tans, cant get the angles right so missed bits & trying to do my back resulted in repainting my bathroom!!

Ive tried & tried & tried & have just given up! Remember than although you can get self tans that spray upside down, most proffessional guns have to be kept upright.

There are a lot of geeks sucessful in tanning themselves, but just wanted to warn you as it may take quite a bit of practice! Xx

Im not trying to put a dampner on your plans (its great that you want to invest in training & want opinions on machines, tanning becomes soo addictive when you get great results & happy clients) but....

the worst tans Ive ever done have been on myself Too much solution, too close to my body so stripey tans, cant get the angles right so missed bits & trying to do my back resulted in repainting my bathroom!!

Ive tried & tried & tried & have just given up! Remember than although you can get self tans that spray upside down, most proffessional guns have to be kept upright.

There are a lot of geeks sucessful in tanning themselves, but just wanted to warn you as it may take quite a bit of practice! Xx

Thank you :) me and my sister are going to train up and do each other x

Latest posts

Back