Help Please!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise

Dizzy geek
Reaction score
Hello all,

Its been quite a while since i last posted a question and the site has all changed (for the better i see!)After giving birth to my beautiful baby boy Harrison its been quite some time since i have performed acrylic nail extensions .

I need your help, i find that the product is lifting after a couple of days and would really appreciate any advice/tips in this area.

Many thanks

Lou x

Hi Lou

Congrats on the baby!!
Lifting is normally coursed by not preping properly, ratio being to wet/dry or getting acrylic on the cuticle area. I had really bad trouble with this and just by preping and using cuticle remover makde loads of difference..!

Hope i helped

Vicky xx
louise said:
Hello all,

Its been quite a while since i last posted a question and the site has all changed (for the better i see!)After giving birth to my beautiful baby boy Harrison its been quite some time since i have performed acrylic nail extensions .

I need your help, i find that the product is lifting after a couple of days and would really appreciate any advice/tips in this area.

Many thanks

Lou x

Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy Lou!

There's a very good tutorial on preperation in the tutorial section, you might find this useful

Latest posts

Back