Red Formula Help (Wella)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emsiekerr

Reaction score
Happy New Year everyone 🍾. I’m after some more advice with this colour formula. I was advised a couple of shades in KP but after speaking with my client some more she likes to change her hair regularly so I’m now thinking to use something in Colour Touch. I put a CT 6/47 on the strand test but it’s not touched the roots. Queried this with my client and she thinks it was previously colour melted with a permanent. Also explains why when I did a strand test with KP 6/43 it was really dull on the root area. Any help appreciated please 🙏🏼

Attachments

• IMG_2744.jpeg
    IMG_2744.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 86898617-F49D-4AE4-B4A9-8A75DB267A41.jpeg
    86898617-F49D-4AE4-B4A9-8A75DB267A41.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 0
Happy New Year everyone 🍾. I’m after some more advice with this colour formula. I was advised a couple of shades in KP but after speaking with my client some more she likes to change her hair regularly so I’m now thinking to use something in Colour Touch. I put a CT 6/47 on the strand test but it’s not touched the roots. Queried this with my client and she thinks it was previously colour melted with a permanent. Also explains why when I did a strand test with KP 6/43 it was really dull on the root area. Any help appreciated please 🙏🏼
Either lighten the band of dark with KP 10/0 + 12% or I would do full head foils concentrate on the root are and probably only need to use bleach + 1.9% . You only need 2 levels of lift really. Then you can do your full colour and get a much better blend.

Latest posts

Back