Help Purple To Blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirstybaby

Reaction score
I wanna go light blond and i currently have a plum colour
how can i acheive this
thanks

hey, tha only way 4 u to get blonde is to lift it with bleach i hav a few questions, wat level are u?r u realy dark?and did u want an all ova colour? i ask these questions 1st coz depndin on wetha u want foils or all ova colour, i recommend a gentle on scalp bleach with 9% for 45mins 4 whole colour.but 4 foilz i just use standard bleach with 9% again for 45mins.again, dependin on how dark u r, n how light u wana go, u may hav 2 re-apply.n coz ur plumy, ur guna throw off a fair few red tones there so,i suggest wen toning,[dependin again how dark u r n wat u wnt 4ur target shade]use mostly ash with just a smidge of violet[3-5grams to 15grams ash]tha lil bit ov violet will make a lovely creamy blonde,all ash would make it a bit karque[muddy] n if u dnt get ur hair dne regularly,use 3% 4 ur toner instead of 1.9% and 1:1 ratio instead ov 1:2 ratio to make it a permanent and 2 last longer.i dnt no wat colour u wrk with if u hav acsess 2 pastel developer i strongly reccomend that.:green::green::green:let me no how u go hun:hug:

my sister decided she wanted to go blonde and she had wella koleston 5/0 and 55/65 all over so very red, i went with foils bleach and 12% and put 6/0 and 5/1 colour touch everyelse to get rid of the red. i toned the foiled hair after as was still throwing out red once lifted i put 12/1 and pastle on and it looked great obviously wasnt mega blonde to start with but i think its better to do it gradually then it wont be as damaged, foiled it another 2 times with bleach and 9% and toner if needed is very blonde now!

hey adele yo spot on that exactly wat i wouldve done!!:lol:

Latest posts

Back