Help I need to colour roots how do I achieve a blonde clean roots

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauren952

Reaction score
Guys I need help, my mam likes the blonde look and this is her roots what should I use and do ? The only product knowledge I have is L’Oréal thanks

Attachments

• 92fd42e7-f4d5-4771-bf1a-c9a153dfcb81.mp4
    3.7 MB
Guys I need help, my mam likes the blonde look and this is her roots what should I use and do ? The only product knowledge I have is L’Oréal thanks
Are those roots natural? Or have they already been coloured?

Are those roots natural? Or have they already been coloured?
They had a 10 and a 10.1 applied over root and it lifted like this

They had a 10 and a 10.1 applied over root and it lifted like this
I personally would have used high lift tint. But now that it has been tint d I think your only option would be to bleach it. Id use a good quality cream/scalp bleach and 3% lift until it's at least pale yellow and then tone with Kolesten 10/0 + 9/38

I personally would have used high lift tint. But now that it has been tint d I think your only option would be to bleach it. Id use a good quality cream/scalp bleach and 3% lift until it's at least pale yellow and then tone with Kolesten 10/0 + 9/38
Great thank you so much

Could you recommend a scalp bleach? And would I apply on the root and the band of
Orange
I really like Blondor cream lightener. I would use 3% on all of it, but I would apply to the band first. Then leave it for about 20 mins or so until it has lifted through the tint so at least a level 8 then I would apply a fresh batch to the scalp and leave until it is all as pale as the inside of a Banana.

Latest posts

Back