Help, spray tan kit!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pollypocket85

Reaction score
I am booked onto a Sienna X Spray Tan course at the end of Feb. I don't do this full time, my business is more of a hobby outside of work. I don't particularly want to pay the full price of a brand new Sienna X kit.

I've seen on eBay a good price for all solutions and extras with a tent but the gun isn't Sienna X. Does this really make a difference?

I know people will say if I want to offer a consistent service I should use own brands but it's a lot of money to spend on a hobby. I also am only just starting out too with this so I may hate it!!

Honest answers please :)

The sienna x professional gun is good. The other ones are dribbly and rubbish.

Sent from my XT1039 using SalonGeek mobile app

You could buy a second hand one to try it. There are quite often sienna kits on Gumtree.

I got my spray tan machine off LA Tan, is the same as the small pink sienna x one i'm positive its just plain black though, i've had 2 more guns since then and so far that's still my fave one, still getting to grips with my new airbrush machine xx

Yes I've seen a few second hand ones on eBay but they're still asking about £150. I'll take a look on Gum Tree.

I got my spray gun/machine , a tent and lots, mechandise and 7samples of like £116 off LA tanning on special , and thats not on a trade account, they always have good deals on , i'm selling one of my machines the kitty gun the now but your miles away xxx

Latest posts

Back