Help-upgrade to spray tan compressor?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrsdavey

Reaction score
Evening girls.. Few year ago i bought a fake spray tan machine, very posh n spent a fortune. To be honest i paid for the name and didnt really do research.. Later found out compressors are the way forward, use less product and better tan.. So im looking at buying one now, but before i make the mistake of buyin without knowledge can someone pls tel me is ther better grades or companys to watch out for.. Sein this at a bargin price and im wondering is ther some sort of catch.. Any advice be greatly appreciated

Spray Tanning Compressor & Airbrush, spray and self tanning equipment and products by Sunjunkie.

Kind Regards

Helen

We recently bought this and love it. great price too.

xx

Wow... This is a bargain I wasn't even looking to buy one but I want this.... Also interested in how many tans as iv heard they use a bit more solution ??? Would love to find out more about this machine

Hi,

We have been selling airbrush compressors for ten years now.

They are absolutely fantastic and are the way forward if you are a very busy Salon or Mobile Therapist. We have a customer who once carried out 140 tans in one day !! (For Ladies Day)

We still have customers who are using their original machines which were purchased 10 years ago!

No only do they create less overspray than HVLP's but they can be turned right down for contouring and ours can even be used for professional makeup/Nail art and tattoo's.

They are slightly heavier than HVLP's but ours come in a foam padded carry case to protect them.

If you would like more information please give us a call, we would be happy to talk to you about the product. 01424 830700

I have 2 of the Ambermist Compressors and they are great, have had them for about 6 years now. The Airbrushes are excellent quality and look fabulous all in lovely shiny chrome and the compressors I have are in a lovely pink ( I love pink.LOL). I must admit I changed to HVLP a few years back but still prefer a compressor tan, I use the compresor on myself now as it is so much easier to tan yourself with an airbrush rather than a spray gun. I also use it for Ink spray on Tattoos, nail art and will be trying airbrush make up this year using my compressor(s) Ambermist was very reasonably priced and the customer service was and is great. The cases are really good too.

Hope you find what you are looking for.

Latest posts

Back