Help... Which service to introduce next?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IBUK

Reaction score
Hi all

Can't make up my mind as to what to add to the treatment list next

1. IPL
2. Laser Lipo
3. Semi Permanent Makeup

If anyone provides any of the above, any pros and cons would be much appreciated... especially the laser lipo

Thanks in advance

SP makeup is becoming quite popular? Alot of the salons in my area have started offering it xx

Hi

I offer ipl hair removal as a service and I can't say enough about it! Amazing money maker and the clients love it! I also offer along with hair removal photo rejuvenation, vascular,acne and pigmentation treatments as my machine does all of this
So pros would be
1. Clients love it and word spreads fast on a good tech
2. It's a fantastic source of venue! On a good day I make $3,000 or more
3. The machine you choose to buy, you can offer you client many different services

Cons
1. You need special insurance usually
2. The courses can sometimes be expensive but pay for themselves in the end. Some companies offer you a free training when you buy their machine so that's a pro I guess :p
3. The machine themselves can be expensive to purchase

All in all I find it's a fantastic investment! Hope this helps!

Thanks for replying x

Hi, yes I can help you . Just bought an I slim pro lipo laser machine from the luxurious beauty company, it's excellent and was less than £4000 including training. You can find them on eBay , they are in the uk.

Latest posts

Back