Help with colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunshine92

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I need your help please. I have a client coming for hair colour on saturday. She is level 8 blonde and wants the colour in the picture i uploaded.
I use wella, fanola, loreal. I am thinking of doing thick foils at the front down to upper crown. Then do thin foils on the rest of the hair. Then colour the rest not foiled with 6.11. Then tone the foik with 11.2 and silver in 2:1 mixing ratio.
What do you guys think?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1475744521670.jpg
    FB_IMG_1475744521670.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 87
If you want it to look that extreme you need to do slices. I would do 2 back to back slices for each blond strip.

Don't do any fine foils, or any foils around the rest of the hair. If you do that you will have a strong contrast on the top and a more natural blend through the rest which will be too much.

Which colour house are you using?

If you want it to look that extreme you need to do slices. I would do 2 back to back slices for each blond strip.

Don't do any fine foils, or any foils around the rest of the hair. If you do that you will have a strong contrast on the top and a more natural blend through the rest which will be too much.

Which colour house are you using?
Thanks Jamiere. I am using wella, fanola and loreal.

OK i only use wella, I would use illumina to recreate the shine.

I would tone with 10/69 and pastel, flood with 6/16 x

OK i only use wella, I would use illumina to recreate the shine.

I would tone with 10/69 and pastel, flood with 6/16 x
Thanks so much. You made my day.

yeah, I'd say those blonde pieces are at least 2 back to back slice foils, if not 3..

Latest posts

Back