Help with job searching for a nail geek?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enhance1000

Reaction score
Hi Everybody,

Apologies if this is in the wrong section.

I am currently completing my 5 day foundation course in liquid and powder with The creative academy in Bournemouth and I will be attending the Spa manicure and pedicure course at the beginning of November also. I am thoroughly enjoying this I only wish that I had saved up sooner and attended earlier! Oh well you live and learn.
I would also like to go onto learning gel application and then work towards my masters in all three :green:
I’m very passionate about nails and the beauty industry and it is all I have ever wanted to do.

Sorry now onto my question...I am looking to move to Kent hopefully at the end of this year should I find employment my only problem is I am unsure where to look? I would absolutely love to work as a nail tech but jobs seem very few and far between.
I would really like to gain any experience even if this was just reception in a salon for the time being, hopefully going onto gaining more experience to becoming a really confident nail tech :)

So really any advise on where to look for jobs? or if anyone knows of any positions in Kent, London or surrounding areas for a confident, hardworking, conscientious and reliable nail geek? (not selling myself too much am I :lol:) No but really any advise is grately appreciated!

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Many Thanks! x

Latest posts

Back