Help with mobile hairdressing insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoe1984

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm after a bit of advice please I'm just starting up my own mobile hairdressing business but I'm unsure of which insurance to get and what it should cover if anyone could help please thank you :)

Hi there I have joined the Freelance Hairdressers Association and took my insurance out through them with coversure for £57, its tailored to fit the needs of freelancers.

Hi that's brilliant thank you very much I will have a look now thanks again :)

You can also look online for
salongold.co.uk

Hi there I have joined the Freelance Hairdressers Association and took my insurance out through them with coversure for £57, its tailored to fit the needs of freelancers.

Is £57 yearly?

Yes £57 a year and salon gold is good also...FHA have negotiated with coversure so freelancers only have to skin test once a year if the client is having the same colour on a regular basis.

Wow that's a great price I got a quote from simply business for freelance and it came in at £164-£201 for the year

Hi everyone thank you for all your replies just got a policy with salon gold £41 for a year carnt believe how cheap they are thanks again all ready to go #excited :)

Wow that's a great price I got a quote from simply business for freelance and it came in at £164-£201 for the year
Blimey I have never paid anywhere near that much...xxx

I nearly went with that too as I didn't have any comparison until this thread. Glad I didn't. Salon gold here I come.

I'm with salon gold too Hth

im with these guys http://www.just-hair-insurance.co.uk/freelance/ the company is ACM broking and policy written by Royal & Sun Alliance so its a decent policy. Skin testing is once a year unless you switch colour range etc. Its £36.50 per year and covers you for up to 2 million pounds.

Latest posts

Back