Help with obtaining Creative body lotions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuttsy

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm having a bit of a nightmare!:sad: I've taken an order from a couple of customers who want some creative hand/body lotions and I've just rung ellisons to order and they say they are having difficulty obtaining stock from america and will probably not get it before xmas. Is there anyone out there who has 2 vanilla shimmer and 1 tangerine & lemongrass hand/body lotion in the larger pump bottle size that they could sell me? I'm more than happy to pay the going rate plus whatever postage it costs to send them to me, I'm in Rotherham, South Yorkshire if anyone can help just to keep my customers very happy as I've not got that many yet (only started a couple of months ago with real customers).

Please pm me if you've got some stock and I'll sort out payment to you. Thanks so much in advance that anyone can help.

Wendy xx

The other option is to open a secondary account with hyperion,it's easy to do just give them a call hth x

Thanks Becki, I've just called them now and set up an account, they were really helpful. I didn't realise I would be able to buy with them direct as I'm not creative trained but hopefully they'll have what I need in stock (got to wait ten minutes until the computer updates before I can place an order!). Thanks again, Wendy xx

Glad you sorted it hun xxx

Latest posts

Back