Help with promoting my services, and building a client base

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would just be careful about targeting students as they do have loans but they are all in debt and in my experience try and do things on the cheap, so maybe treatments of some kind arnt something they would probably spend out on. Just my opinion i find i get alot more business from clients mid-late20s and up rather than younger clients. You are more likely to get repeat clients who are older as they can afford to have things done regularly in most cases. xx

Hi,

as you just graduated and you have limited experience, i don't think it is a good idea that you spend too money building your customer. Reason is because you probably can get customers from your effort, however, many a times if you don't feel you are good, they will most likely be just a one time customer and no referrals. From a marketing perspective, it is not worth it.

i would suggest you starting to work in a salon as a junior staff to gain more experience and learn from other peers at the same time. You will also get to know more customers in the process that could eventually be your own if they like your services.

nailies.com

Latest posts

Back