Help with Wella hair colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mum-2-4

Reaction score
Hi, need help with hair dye. Natural base colour 6, currently using Wella 9/1 with 9%, the colour is ok but wanting to be more golden light blonde, any suggestions without using bleach.

r u doing the colour yourself ? you wont get it much lighter safely and without using bleach . as for more golden - the colour you are using is ash to counteract any gold so you could try dropping that and going for a flat 9 .
Id wait for the sun( to wop it up ) and then review .

Hi
Thanks for replying, no, not doing it myself. I have been different shades of blonde for 15yrs now, but it never seems to go the exact colour I want.
I have found a great hairdresser to cut my hair, but I wanted advice as to what colours to suggest to her without using bleach, as she has not coloured my hair before.
My previous h/dresser used 9/1 with 9%, my hair has alot of natural gold tones, but at the moment it feels really dull.
I am wanting hair colour like Diana from Xfactor that sort of golden blonde. Really hard to suggest colours I know without seeing my hair.
Thanks anyway for the advice.

bleach and or h/l tint probably lots of hi-lites ( i just looked up diana) your hairdresser will know best , but i think its unlikely that she will be able to achieve this look without using bleach or as an all over colour

my first question is why you feel you have to suggest which colour you want. Give your hair dresser a chance to do a full colour consoltation. If she is a trained colourist her experince and training is all you will need to get a great colour out come.

Latest posts

Back