Help with Wella

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ven

Reaction score
Hi new to wella always used Igora , anyone recommend a nice light copper red in the wella , is number 7 in this brand classed as dark blond ? Thanks

7/ or /7?

/43 and /34 are wella's coppers.

7/ or /7?

T
7/ or /7?

7/? I bought 7/4 & 7/43 it's for a natural redhead about a 6/ base but wants to refresh her colour gone abit dull she got only bout 25% grey , shud I use 4% will that brighten up a little or do I need to use the colour touch plus , sorrrry for all the ??? But new to wella and their colour chart thanks x

7/ is medium blonde but the names don't really matter its what they look like. A 7/ in wella definitely isn't the same as schwarzkopf. 6 downwards they're very similar but i found schwarzkopf a full shade darker than wella.

Yeah use the 4% only use colour touch plus developer with the colour touch plus shades. Theres a wella thread lying around somewhere have a search for it it'll help.

7/ is medium blonde but the names don't really matter its what they look like. A 7/ in wella definitely isn't the same as schwarzkopf. 6 downwards they're very similar but i found schwarzkopf a full shade darker than wella.

Yeah use the 4% only use colour touch plus developer with the colour touch plus shades. Theres a wella thread lying around somewhere have a search for it it'll help.
Great Thanks for ur help

Just want to say, the colors you have chosen a perfect fo a natural redhead.

Just want to say, the colors you have chosen a perfect fo a natural redhead.
Oh good as I wasn't sure , will they lift a little With the 4% ?

Can I just ask these colours that you have chosen? Are they colour touch or koleston thankyou. :) x

Latest posts

Back