Help with...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

* Helen *

Reaction score
Hello all

Hope you dont mind helping me but I was at college last night and for M74 Element 3 (question 3) It says

"List the essential components of a Code of Practise and a Code of Ethnics and relate these to your areas of work"

My tutor said the four main components are
Hygiene
Professionalism
Working with other professionals
Code of ethnics

She said you should (and research) find this information off the FHT, I have had a look but cant seem to find anything and im getting a bit :mad:

Can anyone who has done this please give me some light.

Thanks all x

I had to do something very similar last week for my M1.1 + M1.2.

I have been searching for a website i found that helped me with it and i cant find it at the moment but I will keep looking. also I had a list of codes of practise in my college handbook that was helpful but I cant find that either!:evil:

When I do I'll let ya know hun x

ive done the m74 but its in the attic so i will get to it and try and give you the answear :biggrin:

HUn it's a code of ethics not ethnics!

It's things like, not slagging off other salons, talking about clients in front of other clients, showing repect to your clients needs and disabilities etc, consultation forms, after care. They are usually set up by professional bodies such as BABTAC, ANT etc and to be a member you have to adhere to their code of ethics. Maybe there is something on www.babtac.com?

HTH a bit!

Sassy Hassy said:
HUn it's a code of ethics not ethnics!

Oh woops :o

Thanks for your replies, I have been off line all weekend, just wanted to say thank you.

helencad the m74 that i have done is support employment standards is that any good for you let me know its element 1client services exercise 1consumer protection exercise 2 communication exercise 3 cost effectiveness exercise 4 hygiene element 2 hygiene the code states exercise 5 exercise 6 cosh exercise 7

Latest posts

Back