High definition brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cupcake101

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone help me with the cost per service?
Please only send me a private message as I don't want anyone getting in trouble for putting cost per service prices up for all to see!

I've wanted to train in High Definition Brows for a long time but as a small home salon I've worried about investing in the expensive training, I've also been put off by a friend (lives far away) who's trained and does lovely brows but she is struggling to make her money back.

I have tried to get as much information as possible from High Definition but what they didn't seem to know was the cost per service!!

For me knowing the cost per service is very important, before I train with anyone I always get the information to work out a cost per service to know how many treatments I need to do before I can earn from it.

Would also love to hear from other small home salons or places that are not on the high street, how has High Definition Brows worked out for you?

Thank you x

Hi,

Can anyone help me with the cost per service?
Please only send me a private message as I don't want anyone getting in trouble for putting cost per service prices up for all to see!

I've wanted to train in High Definition Brows for a long time but as a small home salon I've worried about investing in the expensive training, I've also been put off by a friend (lives far away) who's trained and does lovely brows but she is struggling to make her money back.

I have tried to get as much information as possible from High Definition but what they didn't seem to know was the cost per service!!

For me knowing the cost per service is very important, before I train with anyone I always get the information to work out a cost per service to know how many treatments I need to do before I can earn from it.

Would also love to hear from other small home salons or places that are not on the high street, how has High Definition Brows worked out for you?

Thank you x

I would also love to know this also, if you find out would you mind messaging me also :D

Yes if I find out I will send to you, I've given up asking my friend but I don't think she has ever worked it out for any of her treatments! All the other brow courses have sent me the cost breakdowns, it's so frustrating!

When I did my training they said it was £x.xx including the patch test. That was about 3/4 years ago

Moderator note: Trade prices are not permitted on the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Gina Ballerina I did see before it was hidden it's a bit more than that now about 50% and thanks to everyone that's helped me, I've found the answer I was looking for and High Definition actually phoned me back with the details, was a different person who called me than I'd originally spoken to so I'm glad I finally got my answer Xx

Thanks Gina Ballerina I did see before it was hidden it's a bit more than that now about 50% and thanks to everyone that's helped me, I've found the answer I was looking for and High Definition actually phoned me back with the details, was a different person who called me than I'd originally spoken to so I'm glad I finally got my answer Xx
Hi, Iam now trying to find this out also. Can I ask how much they told you? x

Hi, Iam now trying to find this out also. Can I ask how much they told you? x

Can someone pm me the amount when you know pls x

Latest posts

Back