High end tape ins

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColourBoy

Reaction score
Remi Cachet is my usual supplier for high end tapes but they're out of stock in quite a lot of shades and lengths at the moment so I was wondering if anyone can recommend a supplier that does tapes that should last about up to 12 months? 18" preferably.. Thankyou!

Remi Cachet is my usual supplier for high end tapes but they're out of stock in quite a lot of shades and lengths at the moment so I was wondering if anyone can recommend a supplier that does tapes that should last about up to 12 months? 18" preferably.. Thankyou!

Which colours are you looking for? It may just be a mistake with the stock online as I believe we are only out of stock of one colour in the tape ins atm.

If you want to give me a call first thing I can check this for you. Just ask for Richard.

Which colours are you looking for? It may just be a mistake with the stock online as I believe we are only out of stock of one colour in the tape ins atm.

If you want to give me a call first thing I can check this for you. Just ask for Richard.

You can call me any time for this. We have a large collection of tape with different color and long length style. Call me on (214) 810-3341.

Angels locks tapes are great quality

Latest posts

Back